Mindful 365: April/May 2018 ONLINE
– Discover Mindfulness Basics | April 4 | 7:00-8:30pm EST
– Explore the Art & Practice of Mindful Listening | April 11 | 7:00-8:30pm EST
– Understanding the Five Domains of Social-Emotional Learning | April 18 | 7:00-8:30pm EST
– Build Emotional Intelligence & Notice Emotional Triggers | April 25 | 7:00-8:30pm EST
– Integrate Knowledge into Practice | May 2 | 7:00-8:30pm EST
Mindful 365 includes five online classes that explore the core concepts of mindfulness and social and emotional learning (SEL) as they relate to self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, attention, and stress management. Participants will also be equipped with new tools to strengthen connections in the mind that foster critical thinking, resilience and stress management, as well as with best practices and instruction for starting or deepening a daily mindfulness practice. This Level One training is best suited to individuals who are interested in social and emotional health and building a mindfulness practice to reduce stress and support their personal and professional success. No previous meditation experience is required.
– Explore the foundations of mindfulness
– Understand the science and benefits behind mindfulness
– Build communication and relationship skills
– Increase skills to cope with stress and anxiety
– Develop a daily mindfulness practice
– Cultivate a culture of mindful living at home and in the workplace
You will receive weekly emails from Mindfulness Without Borders containing the following information:
- A link to the Zoom classroom where you will be participating in the live training each week
Log in to the Course Materials Folder on the Mindfulness Without Borders website to access:
- Weekly Powerpoint slides you may use to take notes during class
- Recordings of weekly lessons in case you missed information or want to review content
- Articles, videos and recordings needed to complete your Home Assignments (articles, videos, recordings)
– Participate in person at the scheduled lesson time. All of the sessions will be recorded for future reflection. However, in order to successfully complete Level 1, participants can only miss one lesson, unless previously approved.
– Complete all home assignments ranging from practicing TUZA twice daily to reading and written assignments.
Group Rates Available! Email us at email@example.com to find out how you and your team can participate in this exciting training.
Best Practices for Online Learning
We look forward to connecting with you online via Zoom! Inorder to make your web conferencing experience the best possible we suggest the following:
1.Please plug your computer directly into your Ethernet or cable cord to ensure the best connection possible. Wi-Fi can be unreliable, may cause time delays and interfere with your ability to access the classroom session.
2.Use earphones or a headset to reduce echo and mitigate background noises.
3.Set up your webcam. We would love the chance to see your face if possible!
4.Remember to breath! Unfortunately, technical difficulties occur from time to time. If you run into challenges connecting online try using your breathing practice to stay calm before taking your next step.
If you need additional assistance visit the Zoom website and click on the HELP button where you can read through FAQs, trouble-shooting tips, or chat online with Zooms support staff. Visit Zoom online at
How to Participate in Class
- Raise Your Hand – Raise your hand by clicking on Participants on the bottom of the screen. Then select Raise Hand on the bottom left.
- Ask Questions- Share your questions with the group by clicking the CHAT button and typing a question in chat box anytime anytime during the course. Questions are encouraged and will be answered throughout the session. You may also send a private message to the facilitator by selecting their name in Group Chat Box.
- Talk- When you join the Zoom meeting please select Join Audio by Computer to activate the microphone on your computer. Your microphone will be come active as soon as the classroom window opens. To mute your microphone click the Mute button at the bottom left side of your screen.
- If you don’t have a microphone for your computer – click Join by Phone. Indicate the country that youre calling from. You will receive a call in number, meeting ID, and participant ID to access the session.
- Video- Your video will automatically turn on when you enter the classroom. To turn your video off simply click Stop Video at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Note Pad – We encourage you to have a notebook and pen handy for each class. You can also print off the power point slides in your course materials
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self