Level Two: Mindful Educators: Certification Training
This Certification Training includes six online classes that provide specific instruction and certification on the Mindfulness Ambassador Council (MAC) a 12-week evidence-based intervention that addresses the strategies adolescents, educators and professionals need to support their personal and professional development. Participants will receive a Facilitator Guidebook with techniques and tools to successfully conduct a MAC, and our Student Curriculum with 12 lesson plans, mindfulness practices and home assignments. Cost: $499 USD
- Explore techniques and strategies to successfully facilitate the Mindfulness Ambassador Council.
- Develop communication and relationship skills to be an effective facilitator.
- Build a personal mindfulness practice to boost overall well-being.
- Embody and practice values and virtues implicit in the MAC.
Level 2 Curriculum Training is offered to those who wish to facilitate our educational program on mindfulness and social and emotional intelligence to individuals, ages 15+. Participants should have a strong interest and/or background in the practice and teaching of mindfulness, emotional intelligence, social and mental health.
In order to graduate as a certified Mindfulness Ambassador Council Facilitator, participants are required to:
- Complete Level One: Mindful 365
- Participate in person at the scheduled lesson time, in 5 of the 6 online classes. All of the sessions will be recorded for future reflection; however, in order to successfully complete this course, participants can only miss one lesson, unless previously approved.
- Complete all home assignments ranging from practicing TUZA twice daily, reading and written assignments, to leading Mindfulness Ambassador Council practice sessions.
As part of the training, participants have access to Mindfulness Without Borders educational materials but are not entitled to replicate, reproduce or modify the MAC Student Guidebook, MAC Facilitator Guidebook, lesson plans, handouts, and questionnaires without the express permission of Mindfulness Without Borders. Mindfulness Without Borders retains all intellectual property rights to all contents appearing in the Mindfulness Ambassador Council Student and Facilitator Guidebooks.
Scope of Certification
The successful completion of the two-level online course certifies participants to facilitate the full 12-week Mindfulness Ambassador Council Program (MAC) as is to their own clients and external organizations. Certified MAC Facilitators from our training programs are not able to modify this program nor directly train, teach and/or certify others. Successful completion of this certification training does not make MAC Graduate Facilitators employees of MWB and does not guarantee work as a facilitator for MWB.
Group Rates Available! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you and your team can participate in this exciting training.
Questions? Click here