Level One: Mindful 365
Mindful 365 includes five online classes that explore the core concepts of mindfulness and social and emotional learning (SEL) as they relate to self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, attention, and stress management. Participants will also be equipped with new tools to strengthen connections in the mind that foster critical thinking, resilience and stress management, as well as with best practices and instruction for starting or deepening a daily mindfulness practice. This Level One training is best suited to individuals who are interested in social and emotional health and building a mindfulness practice to reduce stress and support their personal and professional success. No previous meditation experience is required. Cost: $325 USD
- Explore the foundations of mindfulness
- Understand the science and benefits behind mindfulness
- Build communication and relationship skills
- Increase skills to cope with stress and anxiety
- Develop a daily mindfulness practice
- Cultivate a culture of mindful living at home and in the workplace
- Participate in person at the scheduled lesson time. All of the sessions will be recorded for future reflection. However, in order to successfully complete Level 1, participants can only miss one lesson, unless previously approved.
- Complete all home assignments ranging from practicing TUZA twice daily to reading and written assignments.
Group Rates Available! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you and your team can participate in this exciting training.
Questions? Click here